Here are answers to frequently asked questions we have received from customers. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us through the “Contact” page.
- ▼Do you design the products in the shop?
- The majority of the items we sell are designed and made by artisans and designers we find on our travels, through research and at trade shows. We also check out various markets both in the U.S. and abroad. Some of the items we stock are custom made to our specification. If there are any designers you love, feel free to drop us a note. We love finding new artisans and learning about their exciting projects.
- ◄Do you ship internationally?
- Currently, we only ship within the United States. We will begin shipping internationally in the near future.
- ◄Do you charge sales tax?
- Yes, we collect sales tax for customers shipping to Virginia, Washington, DC and New York.
- ◄Where do your products come from?
- Our products come from all over the world. You can shop by origin from the main menu. Each item has its source of origin located on the product description page.
- ◄What size should I order?
- Since our products are made by different designers and in different countries, sizes may vary between styles. We will write any fit or comment notes in the product descriptions to help you select the correct size.
- ◄How do I care for my new items?
- We include care instructions in the product descriptions for each style.
- ◄What is your return policy?
- We accept returns on unused product within 10 days of shipment for store credit and exchange only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. We will not accept returns without prior authorization. All items should be in the original condition and include all tags and packaging materials. Shipping costs are non-refundable and return costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not accept returns on sale or promotional items or items purchased at a pop up shop or market (in person or online).
- ◄How come my product does not look exactly like the picture on the site?
- Most of the products we offer are handmade so there may be slight variations or imperfections on any given item. That’s the nature of handmade. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please email us.
It depends. If we’ve bought the item from a market, it is likely we would not be able to get anymore inventory of the same style. We travel often so we may be able to find similar items again, however, it is not guaranteed. If there is anything you feel you just have to have, please send us an email and we’ll see what we can do.